God is writing my life story...



I'm encouraged. I'm hopeful.
Right at the moment that you think a chapter is about to close in your life, you realize that God is only turning the pages.
I only wish I could flip to the last page to get a glimpse as to how this story ends. Or at least find out how my character is developing from the hurt, the pain, the lies and betrayal that she has endured.
Since I can't, I have to rely on my trust in God; knowing that He is the author and the finisher of my story. He has written it thus far and rather it's been a love story, horror story or a lesson in history, my story remains to be incomplete. He has chosen not to put a dash or a period in my life.
I'm encouraged. I'm hopeful.
Because I've come to realize today that obviously He has much bigger and brighter things in store. After all, doesn't all great stories have an awesome ending?!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!