Living P.O.S.H: Cocoa Beach


I wrote my name in the sand! 
I had a wonderful Sunday! We drove down to Cocoa Beach and hung out on the beach for hours. The weather was perfect and the water was not too cold. It was my first real experience at a beach on the ocean. An experience I can now cross off my bucket list. I didn't really realize I was on the Atlantic Ocean until it was brought to my attention! The Atlantic Ocean?!?!?! Wow! Some of you may be thinking, "she's never been to the ocean?". And my answer would still be the same, "No, but I have now!"  There are so many things I haven't experienced that I know I one day will.  And just because others have experienced them a million times over doesn't mean I'm going to diminish my experience.  I was EXCITED and I still am! To sit on the beach and look as far out as my eyes could see and still see no land in sight was a great feeling. I've been on cruise ships and experienced that, but it was different on land.  

Disney Cruise ship floating by...
Every so often, a cruise ship leaving the port would come by and it's huge massive size would make me wonder, just how does the boat stay afloat? First their was Carnival, Disney and then Royal Caribbean Cruise lines.

Later that evening, another special treat to my day.  I was able to watch NASA send a rocket into space! Cape Canaveral sits right on this ocean and as luck would have it, I was in the right place at the right time! To see a rocket being launched was earth shuddering (literally) and I can now add that to my list and then check it off! Lol!

It was a wonderful Sunday, a beautiful day and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was like I was on a mini one day vacation.  Relaxing in perfect weather with good company.  Times like these make you reflect on what's important in life. I caught myself thinking on my anxieties, my issues, my decisions, to do list etc., and decided that for just one day, not one of those things were important. I allowed myself to sit back and relax and embrace the moment by playing in the sand, feeding the birds and watching the ships sail by. I'll deal with life another time... like tomorrow. :)
Live a P.O.S.H Life!
A perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!