P.O.S.H Ministry: God is with you!


My recent move to Florida has put me in a vulnerable position. I am finding that it's ok to not always be in control and handling everything. Since I was 15 years old, I can't remember a time when I didn't have some sort of project going, new business idea, task to accomplish, job to go to or a new entrepreneurial idea I was exploring.  And although I'm excited about the new idea of "starting over", I must admit I am slightly afraid.
Being in a new state without having one single familiar human being around can be uncomfortable to someone who's accustomed to being surrounded by friends and family. And although my situation isn't a tragic one, I'm reminded of a story about Paul in the Bible when he found himself adjusting to an uncomfortable situation (Phi 4:11).
Paul found himself in a place where many of us would have lost our minds. Incarcerated for very serious crimes and not knowing the outcome, he learned to accept what his circumstances brought.
It's funny though, how we can feel like we're out of control and that we are in a vulnerable place, when in reality, we never controlled anything in the first place! God asked Job "Have you commanded the morning since your days began...?" (Job 38:12) What He was asking him and what He is asking me, what He is asking US is "When were you ever in control?"
It is God and God alone who controls the earth, the moon and the stars. He is Omnipotent and all powerful and holds our destiny in His hands. His message to me today came from Isaiah 41:10, I'll share it with you...
‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,

Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’



Live a P.O.S.H life in Him! Selah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!