P.O.S.H Ministry



 Today, just like any other, I am so glad that I serve a God who is so awesome and is pleased to give us the desires of our heart. I prayed for my gifts and talents (both natural and spiritual) to be renewed and revamped in this season of my life. I applied for a position in a salon that I thought I would settle for because I'm new to the state and blah blah blah. BUT God saw different and in spite of me, I was not only told No to the job I applied for, but the woman said out of her mouth, "after SEEing you in person I wouldn't dare do my salon an injustice by hiring you for a position I know you're over qualified for" and offered me a position doing what I had been wanting to do. Only one salon called and only one interview and I only needed one position! Rather I stay their forever or remain long enough to get my footing, I'm excited about the boost in my confidence. HE see's the best in us even when we don't see it in ourselves! So glad He's on my side, He's on your side too, we just have to trust and believe.
Listen to this wonderful song by Marvin Sapp {He Saw the Best in Me!}, it ministers to me every single time I struggle with what God has called me to do and I get overwhelmed with what others may think. God sees the best in you, and it doesn't matter about your past, keep looking to the future and Move FORWARD, He got you!
Live a P.O.S.H Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!