P.O.S.H'ture Ministry: Sit up straight!





So, I've added the word soul and "'ture" to my acronym P.O.S.H. I did this because as I was "googling" around on the internet, I've come to find that there are a lot of POSH entities.  And although its a name that can not be "taken" by one particular party, I chose to change or add to mines.
I like P.O.S.H'ture though because it keeps me focus on the actual reason that I began all of this in the first place.  The acronym stands for Positioned and Ordered Steps by Him. God has specifically ordered our steps and although we may stray often He's granted us the grace to re-P.O.S.H'ture ourselves to get back on track. Isn't that awesome!
Sometimes you find yourself slumped over while seated at home or even while driving.  And although you're very uncomfortable in this slumped position it takes you a moment to realize that if you'd only reposture yourself that you would be much more comfortable and feel much better. Our backs hurt, neck is in pain when all we needed to do was sit up straight!
Well as it is in the natural, so it is in the spirit.  We are uncomfortable with the sin that we are living in. We're uncomfortable with the awful choices we've made.  And God is saying, re-P.O.S.H'ture yourself and get back on the right track.  It's as simple as that.
He is a God who has made available to us the opportunity to live a life full of promise and prosperity. Posh is defined as living luxurious; a state of quality; of living a blessed life!
Re-P.O.S.H'ture yourself today, get back on track and watch how much more comfortable living a Christian life can be. It's as easy as sitting straight in a chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!