Love the skirt you're in!

  I came across some very nice long/maxi skirts while scouring the magazine pages.  I own maybe three and I'm so ready to purchase a few more. During the winter season the length can really come in handy. They can be paired with boots, wedges, and even a pair of loafers/ flats.

Although I'm considered average height, at 5'8" sometimes I feel like I'm a tower! And long skirts make me feel more comfy in my skin sometimes. Any pair of pants, dress or skirt that touches the ground makes me smile :) Maybe it's the way they hang, or how the skirt billows in the wind. But nothing is more fashionably comfortable to me than a long, very long, Maxi skirt. At How To Wear Maxi Skirts, have several tips on some great looks in the Maxi skirt fashion world. Their you'll find pointers on shopping for them and different looks. And like I always say, it's in your closet!
Let me know what you think!
Live a P.O.S.H Life!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!