"Your sons and daughters will prophesy.."

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."



I wanted to share with you two people that I think are a force for the devil to reckon with. I enjoy listening to powerful women and men preach the gospel and this young lady, Evangelist
Bridgette Wright blesses me every time I can find something on her to listen to or watch. She is anointed truly and so very humble. It is a double blessing when they are young and dedicated to see their visions and dreams come to past regardless of what this world says! Gods Word is still the only map for our lives and we can live holy if we so choose. I hope and pray that you enjoy. And if so, google her for more videos etc and/or visit Evangelist Bridgette Wright on Facebook



And Courtney Meadows... Omg, is all I can say. Blessed my lil socks off when he preached about a month ago at Majestic Life Ministries in Orlando. I was in awe when he said he was only 19 years old! Enjoy and visit Courtney Meadows when you get a chance.  And if you ever have an opportunity to hear either of them in person, make yourself available. You will not be disappointed.

Live a P.O.S.H Life!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!