Cool stuff... hope you like!




I search the web often looking for "stuff". And you can find all kinds of products on the worldwide web! And look what I discovered. Shadow Shields! Although their have been times when I've often thought how great it would be if I had something I could place under my eyes in order that the shadow dust wouldn't mess up my foundation, I NEVER knew their was a product already created for that.  However, I must say, I wouldn't purchase Shadow Shields for myself because I'm a nifty self inventor and I've managed to come up with my own remedy to this issue. And plus I wear makeup way too often to justify the expense. I would, maybe, only use them for when I'm doing a makeup party, brides etc., just because they give the client a feeling of professionalism. I usually just place tissue under the eye area and keep it moving. Or I clean the area up after and put on the foundation once I'm finished with everything else.
But for those of you who would be interested in this product called Shadow Shields, here's a nice video tutorial on it.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
{picture is from bling}
 Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Another product I found that I really am excited about is Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Bond! Have you ever placed your shadow glitter on only to look up and its on your nose, your cheek, your lashes?! Everywhere but where you put it! Well, this little bitty ensy bitsy tube (it's little) will hold that glitter right where you want it. I think its the coolest little thing. I knew they had glue for more dramatic and costumey type looks, but it was heavy etc., and just not what I'd want on MY face. You know what I mean? So, after YouTubin' and researching products I was discovering from many of my favorite beauty bloggers and MUA, I've found this one to do what I want and feel like I want.

Enjoy ladies and let me know what you think!
Live a P.O.S.H Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!