Ombre' Glitter Nails and My FOTD

I don't polish my fingernails often but yesterday I tried this new ombré glittery look. I think it came out pretty cool. I used China Glaze nail polish color in For Audrey. It's kinda sea foam'ish in color to me. And then I faded it with the L.A Girl glitter polish in Jostle (the dark blue bottle in the middle). I used Spoiled glitter polish in Pet My Peacock on my ring fingers (next to the dark blue bottle, it has bigger sized glitter) and then topped them all with OPI Topcoat. Not so bad for my first attempt, kinda 'kewt'.
My FOTD: My cousin asked me if I wanted to go to a comedy show at the last minute last night. And when I say last minute, I mean I had 30 minutes to get dressed; hair, makeup and all! So, I jumped up, grabbed some clothes, threw them on and ran to the mirror. And here's the result of the makeup look I created in about 10 minutes. The ONLY reason I added the glitter is because I just purchased my Too Faced Shadow Insurance glitter bond and I just HAD to try it out. You know we can't wait to try our new products! Lol! Other than that it would've been just basic brown colors and a little gold. Btw, the glitter bond works great and my glitter didn't move!

P.S: I need a better camera, the colors are much more noticeable. than what they are showing on the picture. Ugh!! Lol!

 
Tell me what you think!
Living a P.O.S.H Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or idea!